Manuyel is employed with Australian Property and Building Inspections conducting inspections in Sydney Metro areas and regional New South Wales.
Manuyel is a qualified builder with over 20 years experience in the building industry. Manuyel has exceptional knowledge of the New South Wales’ building codes and regulations including the Home Building Act 1989. He has worked with a number of councils in their Building and Development and/or Certification Units.
He is an expert inspector for pre-purchase, pre-sale and pre-auction building inspections. Manuyel also conducts building and pest inspections for clients wishing to purchase or sell a property.
Manuyel is a qualified and holds the following qualifications and certificates:
- Diploma of Building and Construction (Building) CPC50210;
- Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building) CPC4110;
- Associate Diploma in Applied Science (Health and Building Surveying);
- Certificate in Pest Control, Urban;
- House Safe Pre-Purchase Building Inspectors Course
- OHS General Induction for Construction Work in NSW.
As with all our inspectors Manuyel holds a National Police Check certificate and is covered with APBI for Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance.
If you are looking at purchasing a new property contact our office now to book Manuyel for your building inspection.